Why Indigo Consultancy & Training?
"Sarah has an eye for detail, a passion for quality and a truly inspirational way of communicating how to improve practice in a supportive way. Her knowledge and understanding of the early years, Montessori education and the emotional development of children is second to none. Sarah also has a great deal of experience with leading teams, and offers essential guidance on how to continue the developments once she has gone!" BW
I am incredibly passionate about the importance of outstanding early years provision for children and have spent many years delivering the highest quality experiences and environments for children, practitioners and families.
Areas in which I can provide training, mentoring and support include:
- Montessori for Children aged 0-3 and 3-6 years
- Emotional Literacy and Well-being including Relaxation for Children
- Emotionally Responsive Teaching
- Environmental Sustainability in Early years Education
- Promoting Young Children's Independence
- Observation, Assessment and Planning including the Characteristics of Effective Learning
- Preparing for Inspection, including a Mock Inspection
- Transforming Parent Partnerships
I am able to offer both an ongoing and one-off consultancy service as well as provide training packages and one-off training sessions at your setting or event.
For more information, please contact me to discuss how I can help.